JOIN OUR TEAM
Join our Team
People matter: Exemplary education builds on positive relationships and learning communities that engage students in a variety of both academical and personal learning processes. The role of teachers to guide student learning has transformed significantly throughout the last decades towards a varied, collaborative and holistic approach focused on formative and constructivist learning processes. Technology offers new ways to enrich and personalize learning, and seamlessly extend the classroom. United Lisbon is a modern and innovative international school where tomorrow matters; a school providing education inspired by and fit for the 21st century – and beyond; an education founded on rigorous standards of excellence, seamlessly integrating technology into the learning environment. We want our students to embrace the opportunities created in tomorrow’s world. We live the United philosophy: co-creating a learning ecosystem that bridges generations, disciplines and cultures; perpetual innovation in education; and the purpose of an equitable and sustainable world. You will thrive being part of the United Lisbon team if:
Click here to apply
- you believe that real team-work leads to better outcomes than just individuals working side-by-side;
- you believe in rigorous standards of international education being fostered through acknowledged programs and international accreditation;
- you believe that learning is not just at school but, partnering with the parents and the community, we should strive to create an engaging 24/7 learning environment for our students;
- you constantly reflect on your teaching, seek input from colleagues and students’, and integrate innovation into the learning process in and around your classroom;
- you strive to (co-)create new structures and approaches, integrate varied learning methodologies to offer students the best possible learning experience; and
- you, and this is important, deeply care to help yourself, your colleagues and each individual student to achieve her/ his personal aspiration and potential.
Applying for Academic/Teaching Positions:All teaching candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant teaching experience to qualify. They also must be native English speakers or have earned the C1 language certificate. All academic/teaching positions are posted on the ISS Schrole Website. Applications run directly through this website (the registration to apply for a United Lisbon position is free of charge).
Click here to apply