UNITED LISBON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
A world-class international school launching in central Lisbon in September 2020
United Lisbon International School is a new world-class international school located in central Lisbon, next to the Park of Nations. The school is opening doors in September 2020 for students in Early Childhood (from 3 years) to grade 9 (typically 14/15 years). For the first academic year, the school will offer a limited number of 150 seats.
United Lisbon is a modern and innovative international school, offering English-language academic programs from Early Childhood (from 3 years) and to grade 12, with a challenging curriculum based on US-standards and leading to internationally acknowledged university-preparatory programs including the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (United Lisbon is a candidate school and pursuing authorization for the Diploma Programme).
We offer education that matters tomorrow: a school providing education inspired by and fit for the 21st century; an international education founded on rigorous standards of excellence, seamlessly integrating technology into the learning environment. We want our students to embrace the opportunities created in tomorrow’s world.
United Lisbon is the right choice for your family, if you are looking for a school that
- is centrally located in Lisbon, next to the Park of Nations, truly international and fully accredited
- continuously innovates within leading international curricula, offering highest-quality education towards globally acknowledged high school diplomas
- builds partnerships with corporations and institutions to enrich student learning through real-life experiences and applied projects
- commits to the purpose of a sustainable and equitable world and to instilling values and responsibility for the next generation
- offers a diverse and holistic program to engage all learners and provides additional learning and after-school opportunities (e.g. music, additional languages) through the United Lisbon Academy
For the first school year, 2020/2021, the school will offer a limited number of 150 seats to students from Early Childhood (from 3 years) to grade 9. The admissions process is ongoing and we are looking forward to the opportunity to meet you in person at our admissions office.
Who We Are
International Schools Services
The operator of the school, International Schools Services (ISS), works with more than 500 international schools and thousands of educators each year, creating the largest global footprint in international education support. Since its inception in 1955, ISS has launched and managed more than 110 international schools. Headquartered in Princeton, USA, ISS currently operates nearly 20 international schools around the world.
Founding Leadership Team
He also held leadership and teaching positions at other schools around the world, including Saudi Arabia, Oman, several African countries. Stephen holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education, a Master’s Degree in Elementary Education and a Master of Business Administration.